FIRST BLOT


I once believed that I love writing that’s why I’ve been the editor in chief of the school newspaper for about 6 years. I also dream of being a writer of Cosmo Or Chalk magazine since I adore them so much back in the days (I have the stash of collections back at home). Magazines are my comfort reads since I learn new stuffs from them.

Then I turn to school books (im a nerd). Then novels and I stack my entire reading haul to read during summer and school break. Then read ‘em all when I passed the board exams.
I love reading so that I can tell stories too.

Then life happens… meddling with life and work and work and life. I became a stone, lifeless (somehow), robotic (perhaps), and went around circles of my own little world. These went on, until lately life started to crawl back up to me. I feel a heartbeat, and I breath long and hard.

This is my way back to my first love, to something I forgot, something I set aside but somehow it keeps coming back to me in times like this.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SG Diaries DAY 1

After Dark by Haruki Murakami

BTS x ARMY