BTS x ARMY




Its been  months now that I came across BTS in facebook. I cant really remember exactly how, perhaps random searches and all or because I liked so many Korean related pages and somehow it popped up. But ever since then, I started to like this boys so much. I adore them instantly and I proclaimed myself a true blue ARMY (BTS's fandom name).

Despite the language barrier, their music captivates me in ways I cant fathom. The melody is somehow loud for my taste (my original taste per se) and I'm not a fan of hip hop and rap before. I just realized that I wanted their music, dance moves and everything.



I watched the MVs and ARMY Bombs videos endlessly I cant imagine that I'll be a fangirl of boys that I cant even call as OPPA (coz im way older LOL). But they are the one that makes me happy, relieved and relax. Learning about their hardships and all, beginning from the bottom and standing right up gives me courage and hope to do so as well. I never connect through music before but they made me go GAGA all over. I'm looking forward for good things ahead as stated in their songs. And I realized that there are always bad things that might happen and that what makes good memories to be more memorable and shining.

Last May 6 we attended the Wings Tour Manila and it was a blast. Bangtan’s performance was lit and leave me in awe. The unmatched choreography and dance skills are to die for. Their efforts to speak in Tagalog melts the heart of thousands of Ph Armys (I Know). It was a night I will always remember because we breathe the same air. Singing along with them and with thousand of ARMYs was unforgettable.





Their one week stay in the Philippines was so fast and their back to Korea. Annyeong Bangtan till we meet again. 

Recently it was announced that BTS Summer Package was shot in Coron, Ph. They complained mainly the its hot in the Philippines. The video showed they enjoyed their stay and had a great time in Coron, that made me proud as a Ph ARMY that the boys enjoyed Ph. The Summer Package was awesome and entertaining as always.

About a week ago, Big Hit released BTS comeback teaser Serendipity composed by Rapmonster and sung by Jimin. Their song is LIT as always. I love the soft side of Bangtan with their wonderful lyrics and Jimin's angelic voice, anticipating for BTS comeback stage this September 18.

BTS Saranghe!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SG Diaries DAY 1

After Dark by Haruki Murakami